BioTech Non-Invasive Treatments
FACIAL REJUVENATION AND BODY CONTOURING IN ONE MACHINE
Safyre is a high-powered Radio Frequency system that when used with advanced techniques, offers an array of aesthetically improving treatments. Surgery free facelifts, whole body reshaping, butt lifts, tummy tightening, arms, thighs.
With no downtime or no apparent signs of treatments, Safyre is non-invasive and gives surgery-like results in a comfortable yet practical short treatment time.
How Does It Work?
- Subdermal collagen is stimulated by causing a controlled trauma to Fibroblasts. This stimulates collagen types I & III and with repeated treatments newly synthesised collagen by triggering the natural rhythm of collagen production.
- Shortens and strengthens Elastin fibres. Immediately, Elastin fibres are shortened, giving the instant tightening effect. This will diminish after 48 hours. From day 0-7, elastin synthesis will occur - the strengthening of fibres that will give long-lasting results and support skin structure, improving laxity.
- Improves cellular turnover. By heating up the skin to a controlled temperature of 38- 42 degrees, blood rushes to the surface of the skin, and the nutrients carried in your blood will feed and nourish your skin, improving overall skin health and appearance.
- Reduce localised fatty deposits by changing the viscosity of the fat cells. Your body can metabolise treated fat, reducing the size of fat cells. Reduce fat cell size. The viscosity of a fat cell is changed from a solid to a liquid by maintaining a high temperature for an extended period. The body will naturally metabolise this looser fat, shrinking the fat cells in the deeper subcutaneous layers
- Firm and lift the bottom by improving the structure and stimulating larger collagen fibres. Skin looseness, fat, cellulite and lack of firmness (sagging) can all be treated at the same time.
- Although results may be seen immediately, the work is silently continuing in between treatments.
Mesoestetic Pharma Group is a pharmaceutical laboratory internationally recognized as one of the leaders in the field of dermatology and aesthetic medicine offering innovative and efficient solutions for skin treatment and care.
An immediate effect skin rejuvenation treatment. This is a course of 5 in salon treatments. Mesoeclat stimulates the dermis and provides the necessary elements for optimal nutrition and hydration, acting deeply and directly on the signs of fatigue and ageing from the very first session.
Mesoestetic world renowned facial that removes existing pigmentation fully and prevents reappearance together with the specic homecare regime hyperpigmentation is under control for a long- lasting outcome.
Specific professional treatment to fight the signs of ageing and fatigue in the eye contour area. Treats drooping eyelids, expression lines and wrinkles, under eye bags and under eye cirles. Includes homecare products.
Trichloroacetic acid is an exfoliant that acts of the skins proteins stimulating fibroblasts which are responsible for producing collagen which is vital
for building and repairing the structure of the skin. Suitable for skin showing 2nd and 3rd signs of ageing such as sun damage, medium depth wrinkles, age spots, acne scaring and blocked pores.
For all skin types, promotes and encourages new cell growth increasing levels of moisture in the skin, for clearer smoother more luminous skin.
For sensitive / dry / fine and dull skin types, suitable for even the most delicate areas such as neck and eye area to improve the signs of ageing.
For oily and acne prone skin, controls oil secretion, reduces pore size and evens skin tone.
For thick, oily and pigmented skin, normalises oil, reduces pore size and evens the skin tone.
Depigmenting effect, to treat hyperpigmentation and photoageing .
For all phases of acne, normalises the cell renewal process, regulating oil and calming the skin. It has an antibacterial effect, also addressing the pigmentation caused by acne.
Broad spectrum peel for all skin types, a combination of effective and powerful AHA’s and BHA’s to leave skin bright and smooth.
Microneedling is a minimally invasive technique that creates thousands of tiny microcanals in the skin that allows the active substances to pass through the surface layers of the skin as they are applied during treatment. The substances reach the deepest layers of the skin where they will have their greatest effect. Stimulates fibroblasts, activating skin repair and regeneration, reduces expression lines and pore size, reduces the appears of scars and stretch marks, improves skin firmness. During hair loss treatments hair follicles are stimulated to achieve new growth.
Age Element Facial treatment
Personalised antiaging science. Advanced antiaging epigenetics. Mesoestetic have the first antiaging complex with proven epigenetic action. That combats the signs of ageing from its origin. Targets luminosity, firmness, loss of density and wrinkles.
MesoPeel Facials (1st treatment 45 minutes)
Why Peel? Purify and oxygenate the skin, leaving it nourished and free from impurities
- Close open pores, improve the texture of the skin and increase the thickness of the epidermis
- Address the effect of skin ageing, softening wrinkles and adding turgidity
- Unify skin tone, add luminosity and smooth cutaneous imperfections
- Lighten and reduce dark spots, providing a depigmenting effect
- Reduce the appearance of acne and improve the appearance of scars
- Glycolic – for all skin types Lactic acid – moisturising for sensitive, dry, fine and/or dull skin
- Salicylic acid – powerful keratolytic effect, oil regulating for greasy, acne-prone/seborrheic skin
- Mandelic acid – gentle, progressive penetration for thick, greasy, seborrheic skins with dyschromia (skin discolouration due to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation)
- Melanostop – depigmenting effect for dyschromia, hyperpigmentation and photo-ageing
- Azelan – anti-fungal and comedolytic for all phases of acne
- Modified Jessner – broad spectrum peel for dark spots, uneven skin tone and ageing
mesoéclat anti-ageing express solution
The first complete anti-ageing method with instant, lasting action. mesoéclat stimulates the dermis and provides the necessary elements for optimal nutrition and hydration, acting deeply and directly on the signs of fatigue and ageing from the very first session.
Microneedling is a minimally invasive technique that creates thousands of epidermal microcanals that allow substances that are applied topically to pass through the layers of the skin, the substances reach the deepest layers having a much greater effect on the stimulation of collagen I and III and elastin fibres.
Microneedling - Treatments include
- Face/neckline/hands/body – hyperpigmentation, loss of firmness and wrinkles
- Hands/face/neckline – damage caused by photo ageing
- Arms/legs/abdomen/thighs/knees – loss of firmness, cellulite, fluid retention
- Hips/double chin/flanks/abdomen – localised fat
- Scalp – hair loss
cosmelan - Depigmentation
The world’s leading professional depigmenting method. Over 1 million clients, dual-action with unique results, high patient satisfaction.
cosmelan is a depigmenting method that removes dark spots fully and prevents their reappearance. Keeping hyperpigmentation under control for a long-lasting outcome.
The cosmelan method consists of 4 phases which are necessary to achieve the target outcome. (1) intense depigmentation in salon (2)(3)(4) for home use.
Ellipse IPL Hair Removal
Clinically proven, safe and effectively long-lasting
Ellipse IPL hair removal treatment offers clinically-proven, safe and effective long-term removal of unwanted hair. Excellent hair clearance is obtained after only 4-6 treatments and clinical long term studies have proven that 77% hair is still away after 10 years. Ellipse permanent hair reduction offers peer-reviewed clinical studies that make opting for Ellipse SWT™/Laser hair removal a really easy decision.
How does Ellipse SWT™/Laser work?
The Intense Pulsed Light is attracted to melanin, which is found in hair. For effective hair removal, the SWT™/Laser targets the pigment in the hair. Prior to treatment, a gel is applied to the skin to optimise the treatment. An applicator is then pressed onto the skin and the light energy is absorbed into the hair causing a heat reaction to destroy the follicle. The treatment is only successful in the Anagen stage (growing stage) of the hair growth, therefore a course of treatments is required. All skin types can be treated.
Is permanent hair removal possible using Ellipse SWT™/Laser?
Permanent Hair Reduction can be successfully achieved with the Ellipse Intense Pulsed Light system. After the first treatment, the client gets a significant reduction in hair density. Also, re-grown hairs tend to become much finer and slightly less dark.
Ellipse IPL Skin Rejuvenation
Photo rejuvenation is a quick and simple treatment that does not interfere with your normal daily routine, repairing sun-damage found on the face, neck, chest and hands.
Ellipse Skin rejuvenation offers the best anti-ageing skin treatment around. The treatment removes superficial pigmentation, diffused redness and facial thread veins.
The price of this treatment can vary depending on the body area being treated, but typically starts from £80.00
You can remove age spots, thread veins, diffuse redness and uneven pigmentation on the face and body with the Ellipse SWT™/Laser Skin Rejuvenation systems.
How does Ellipse Skin Rejuvenation work?
The Ellipse treatment works by directing well-controlled pulses of light into the upper skin layer. The light is absorbed by two of the body’s own natural chemicals – melanin in the pigmented areas and haemoglobin in the red blood cells.
Both these pigments convert the light energy into heat. This heat is used to destroy the parts of the cells in which the melanin is stored, and to damage the walls of the vessels supplying blood to the areas where vascular damage is seen. This technique is called “Selective Photothermolysis.
Typically body areas suitable for treatment are face, neck, décolleté and also the hands but you can have anybody area treated.
Advanced Cosmetic Procedures
A wide diversity of skin blemishes can be quickly and easily treated with immediate and effective results offering an eventual blemish-free skin. Allow your skin care specialist to care and support you in a practical sense by removing any unsightly skin blemishes that may have affected your confidence and wellbeing recently or throughout your life.
Skin blemishes that may be treated with Advanced Cosmetic Procedures, include Facial thread veins, Spider Naevus, Skin Tags, Milia and Warts.
- Seborrhoea keratosis
- Mole reduction
- Skin tags
- Red vein
- Age Spots
- Sevaceous cysts
- Sebaceous hyperplasia
- Molluscum Contagiousum
- Spider naevi
- Cherry angiomas
Working with the best nail care within the industry, with the most extensive range of colours and textures we can achieve a look that's as individual as you are.
One colour or ten colours, matt, pearl, glitter or gloss you ask for it we can provide it. Applied to the natural nail to encourage growth and repair get the catwalk and red carpet looks without the damage so often associated with this most popular of beauty treatments.